Honeywell Law Firm, PLLC of Albany, New York, specializing in Education Law, Labor and Employment Law and Civil Litigation, is currently seeking an energetic, reliable, self- motivated Legal Assistant/Paralegal with legal assistance experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and exceptionally detail-oriented
- Skilled at multi-tasking with a high degree of efficiency
- Strong communication skills via telephone, email, or in-person
- Computer literacy and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office and Legal Software
- Ability to think critically and proactively, and remain effective under pressure
- Problem-solving capabilities with regard to workflow obstacles
- Collaborative team player as well as self-motivated work independently
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Pleasant demeanor and outgoing personality with a client service focus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience, Associates’ or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in legal assistance
- Familiarity with TABS3 a plus.
Salary range: $30,000 - $60,000 commensurate with experience and whether employed Full-Time or Part-Time. — Flexible hours are available.
Send resume and cover letter:
Attn: Hiring Manager,
Honeywell Law Firm, PLLC,
187 Wolf Road, Suite 202, Albany, NY 12205 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications accepted until position is filled.